Friday, November 29, 2013

Get in the Spirit! Funday Friday Challenge #28

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! We had a low key Thanksgiving but it was very nice. Only 2 sons home this year but it couldn't have been more perfect. Hubby was feeling a little better from chemo and got to enjoy his meal and pie, so I was a happy camper. I hope those who chose to go Black Friday shopping got what they had their eye on and for those like me that would rather stay in enjoyed doing that too. Well you know if it is Friday then it is time for a Funday Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack. This week our sponsor is KennyK. He has some cute digis as well as some more "naughty-er" digi's. I'm not really into the naughty-er ones, but some do them up very well. I picked a cute little girl with cookies for Santa and colored her with my Spectrum Noir's. I used Jo's stamp set called "Tags and Trimmings" and "Borders" and you can get them at 3 Twenty Crafts, I stamped and cut out the snowflakes and the tag. I also used MCT Teeny Tag Holidays stamps for inside my tag and the "hohoho" came from the "Tags and Trimmings" set. My pattern paper is from an K&Company paper pack that I picked up at Target. Some sequins and that is about it! So go to see what inspiration my design team sisters have for you to help you get in the spirit and then link up with us-you know we love when you get crafty with us. Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today, I always love when you come and sit a spell.  Let me know if you have any questions. Crafty hugs, Brenda 








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable, Brenda. Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving. Thought about you.

MaryH said...

Oh she's a cutie..great highlites & shading. This is a sweet image too. You colored this beautifully, and I liked the use of the 3 Twenty stamps you used. Also liked the front layout design. Glad your T'giving day went well for all the family. TFS & Hugs. MM

The Queen (Laura) said...

She is so cute! I love how her eyes look! Great card!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Mayras Designs said...

What a cute card ! The image is so cute !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com