Monday, February 25, 2013

Everythings Coming Up Roses! BBTB2 Challenge

Hello all my crafty friends, hope you had a wonderful weekend!  It's Monday and you know that means it is time for a new BBTB2 challenge. This week our wonderful team leader Susan has chosen for us to use the 3D rose from Art Philosophy cartridge or if you don't have that cartridge use a 3D flower from any cartridge.  The rose from Art Philosophy is on page 68 under shift, font.  For my card I used the card feature of the cartridge on page 57.  It's the egg shaped card. I also used the decorative layer as well.  I cut my card at 5.50 inches as well as my decorative layer.  My roses were cut at 2.50 I think. lol I forgot to right that down, but I think that was the size.  I glittered my decorative layer with SU's Dazzling Diamonds. Then I glued my layer down to my card.  I rolled my roses and added them to my card, placed pearls around and added my sentiment using My Creative Times Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp set and called my card done.  Easy peasy, sweet and simple.  I hope you will go over to BBTB2 and look at all the fabulous inspiration my design team sisters have for you this week.  Leave some bloggy love to them and then link up with us on this challenge.  Just remember we are a Cricut challenge so you must use your Cricut for your "challenge" cut, but after that you can use anything to embellish with that you would like.  Have fun with this challenge and don't forget to link up with us! And as always I appreciate each and everyone one of you and thank you for all your wonderful comments. I truly cherish each and every one you leave me.




16 comments:

Jayne said...

Beautiful card Brenda. Love all the glitter and pretty flowers.
Hugs
Jayne x

Susan Edwards said...

Oh Brenda! What a truly beautiful Easter Egg! I love the shimmer layer,the pearls and those wonderful roses!! The sentiment tag is perfect - not over powering and so sweet. This is just stunning, my friend!!!
xxSusan

Anonymous said...

Finally blogger let me visit. Brenda, this is one gorgeous egg. I love those roses, the pearls, the glitter everything. It truly is stunning.

The Queen (Laura) said...

This is such a pretty egg! I love the dazzling diamonds. The roses are beautiful. The tag is so cute. Love the pearls as well. "Egg-cellent job my friend!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Caroline said...

Your Easter egg is beautiful. Love all the glitter, soft colors and those beautiful flowers, and do I love flowers!
Caroline

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Brenda! This is most awesome!! I so love the Easter egg shape and the papers you used. And your roses are so beautiful!!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the dazzling diamonds and pearls on the flowers-so pretty!!! And I LOVE the egg shaped card! Looking forward to joining in on the fun at BBTB2!
Michelle

magicwanda said...

Oh Brenda this is so pretty!
The glitter paper, the flowers and I love the pearls...
Great card my friend
Hugs

Annette said...

Very pretty card Brenda!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Your shaped card is beautiful.love all the pink and cute tag.Your roses came out perfect.I have to cut this egg out soon.Thank you for always stopping by and leaving me beautiful comments.Love reading your comments.

Carole Beath said...

I love this blingy easter egg with those wonderful roses.
Carole

Diane said...

Beautiful card, love all the bling. I am in an Easter die cut swap and your card has really inspired me to use that cut.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is so pretty and elegant Brenda. The egg is gorgeous with the glitter and polka dots but with the added roses and pearls its stupendous. I really do love this.

MaryH said...

Trying to visit a few blogs tonight, this is just so adorable. Love the colors & glitter. The little roses are shaped so prettily & really dress up the egg, as does your pearls. This is just beautiful. I have that AP cartridge...still in the box. One of these days....TFS

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Brenda soft pinks glitter, polka dots and pearl what a beautiful easter card you've designed and the roses just top it off perfectly
Hugs
Juliex

shelly said...

this is the prettiest egg ive seen :)