Tuesday, December 4, 2012

On the 4th day of Christmas....


Welcome to day 4 at My Paper Crafting!  I am so excited to be part of the 25 Days Showcase!!! Today I am showcasing the Cricut  using our challenge, Heart, Flowers and Candy.  I made a layout of my darling grandchildren using our theme.  I hope you enjoy my layout and will continue to visit the 25 days of Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting Showcase because there are some great freebies for you for all 25 days!









Here is my recipe for my layout sized on my Gyspy:

Title-George and Basic Shapes at 1.50"
Large Bee-Paisley at 4.21"
Conversation Hearts-Love Struck at 3.62"
Small Bees-Just Because Cards at 3.50"
Hunny Pot-Pooh & Friends at 6.20"
Flowers from my stash
Viva Pearl Pen for center of flowers
Paper-scraps from my stash except black base and I have no clue what brand my black paper is-sorry

I will be back in with some more 25 Days projects, so don't forget to check back often!  Crafty hugs!




9 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

Brenda, I am so glad your post is live! Thank you for all the beautiful detailed photos! Thank you too for being a part of our 25 days!
-Melin

Patty said...

tooooo cute!! Love your layout!

MaryH said...

Oh this is darling. Your grands are adorable, and I love this layout you've created. What a cute play on the words too. Great job! You make a fabulous DT person. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Perfect embellishments and font to complement the pictures of your adorable grand kids!
Evelyn

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda you layouts are so darn cute to go with your oh so cute grandkids. I love how you used the bees and the title is beeyond perfect.

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

How gorgeous!

Two great pages .. .. and two very lovely Grandchildren too!

I bet they are all excited ready for Christmas!

Hope you have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Chriss America Real said...

This is so adorable! I love it!

Unknown said...

What precious pictures and an adorable layout. Love the paper you used for the honey pot...cute!

Shawnee said...

Your grandchildren are ADORABLE!! I love this layout!! You did a great job on it!! I love the hearts and bee.