Saturday, August 11, 2012

SSD Anything Goes Cricut Challenge!

Hi my crafting friends Brenda here, this week at Sweet Sassy Diva we were issued the challeng of anything goes with the Cricut.  Well I took it one step farther and went with anything goes with the Imagine as well. lol  So  I have two very simple cards for you today. Simple because I had a very busy week and weekend so I needed to keep it simple to be able to just get them done and because I was too tired to get very creative!  I'm sorry ahead of time about that.  lol  I don't have a tutorial for you today as these were very simple to do. I started with a white A2 base, added a black mat and then printed some pink poka dot paper from the Imagine cart "Baby Boutique" by Teresa Collins.  I'm sorry this picture looks so washed out, the card in real life doesn't.  Next I used the print and cut feature of the Imagine and printed and cut out the baby carriage with it's layers.  I popped each layer which was the carriage top and the wheels.  Stamped "sweet baby" on which is a set from My Pink Stamper. Added some bling and called this one done on the front.


For the inside of my card I used the same papers and then used a stamp set that came with Art Philosophy.  I cut out my shape from the Art Philosophy and then stamped it.  Colored in my block with a black marker and added the "precious baby girl".  That's it,so simple!


For my second card I started with a 5x7 card base.  I printed the pink and brown card stock from the Imagine cart Word of Mouth. I added a 6.25 x 4.25 mat from a DCWV mat stack for my last layer.  Then I print and cut the phrase from Word of Mouth and popped it up on my card.  I didn't cut any layers on this phrase, cut a base cut.  Added some bling and called it done.


I hope that you have gotten some inspiration from the DT at Sweet Sassy Diva this week.  If so get out those Cricut machines and go created something no matter how simple it might be.  It's so rewarding to create no matter how detailed or simple.  There are so many great Cricut carts to get you going.   Send someone a hand made card and make their day!!  Happy crafting!



5 comments:

Tammy said...

Brenda both those cards are wonderful. You did a great JOB girl. HUGS

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great cards Brenda. I love them both. The buggy is so cute and love the stamp. Love the therapy saying on the other card. I totally agree.

Sandi said...

Brenda these are both darling, love that baby carrage and love love the sentiment on second card, fun fun fun, hugs

Annette said...

Both cards are great!

Leslierosek said...

You have been doing some great cards and layouts. Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing your talent with us.