Tuesday, January 31, 2012

And the winner of the Cricut Friends blog hop is.....

True Random Number Generator46Powered by RANDOM.ORG

BloggerSuzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...



Brenda this is so beautiful. I love the stamps you used and the flowers are gorgeous. And then of course you used one of my faves the branch punch. Love that the pen is attached. Thank you so much for helping make my first blog hop such a success.
January 28, 2012 11:38 AM

Suzanne!!!  Suz I have contacted you and will get your gift card out in the mail! Congrats!!!

I wish I could give all you sweet ladies blog candy, but sadly I can't.  But I want you all to know how much your comments mean to me!  They truly make my day!!  Thank you also to all my new followers I so appreciate you for following me.  Everyone just rocks!

No comments: